8 Oct 2007

ADVERT Sony Bravia


I had a rabbit when I was boy, his name was Blackey (he was black, I was a simple child) he liked to play football but he was not as cool or clever as Bluey, Yellowey or Redey (play the video you'll see what I mean).

Created by Passion Pictures, but from what I'm told the Rabbit concept is a straight rip-off from a painting by LA-based artists, Kozyndan. The word on the Web is that Kozyndan pitched or presented their work 2 years ago but were never called back, Shame this shit still goes on.

When I graduated the same thing used to happen, we called it Fishin'. Get your own fish, damn poachers.

Well worth a look, log on to Kozyndan's Website and Blog
Website:
www.kozyndan.com
Blog:
kozyndan.livejournal.com
Also check out:
www.cheaptelevision.co.uk
for some nice photographs of how they did it.

No comments: